Voice search is a proliferating technology and this is for a good reason. Having a voice search optimization strategy is critical to tailoring your business for the future. About 20% of all smartphone requests on Google are voice searches. Isn’t that insane? Since 2008, voice searches have risen 40X and by 2020 50 per cent of all searches will be voice searches more and more people on their phones, laptops, iPods and smart devices such as Amazon Echo or Google Home devices are using voice search to find the information on the internet. We ‘re going to discuss some of the most effective voice search engine optimization techniques for websites.
- Voice search has been around for quite some time, but the growth had grown tremendously until recently.
- Most people now have smartphones, and the way they search for stuff online keeps evolving.
- They experiment with all the features to save time and thus the increased need for voice search technology.
- This makes website voice search vital for any business, and according to other technologies that help people save time.
- In this article, we provide you with a step-by-step guide for optimizing voice search.
Optimisation of voice acquisition process
- Although most people still use the word search to search for items online, the need for voice search is that, and this means that the SEO optimization will include both the current requirements and potential requirements for voice searching.
- And you need to formulate a job schedule to do that. Analyze keywords that can be optimized to search for voice, and start producing new content that targets those terms.
- You can use a tool like SEMRush, Ahrefs or the keyword planner in Google to find keywords based on questions, i.e. what, who, when, how, etc.
- Voice quest for your company should be part of your overall digital marketing strategy.
Have your site identified online
- If you have a local physical company, it’s smart to consider listing it on the online business directories.
- If you are not just working locally, you may be able to skip the move.
- Even if you’re working locally, registering your company would be an ideal way to plan your business for the future.
- Smartphones use voice scanning by voice assistants such as the Google Assistant.
- Like the text search, if not recorded in local databases, voice search would not be able to view local business results.
Analyze any keywords you have
- It’ll be wise to keep in mind that your clients will search for things using voice commands.
- This means you should have a plan to modify your existing content and use keywords to communicate with people.
- If your business deals with hosting, for example, you can use a keyword such as “best hosting company for my website”
Boost your page load times
- By now, you must be aware that your website’s loading time is one of the most important things for better ranking on search engines.
- A website with a shorter load time can be loaded more quickly and this increases the ranking of search results.
- But if paying takes forever, future customers will most likely be searching for alternatives like converter pdf to word.
Structured Website Architecture and Application Optimisation
- To make it easier for search engines to grasp the site layout, websites should have a simple sitemap that includes categories, main and secondary navigation.
- Structured data tells Google what is all about the content, and helps Google connect the dots and make sense of the information.
- Use the Google Structure data validation tool to verify whether the structured data markup for your voice optimized pages has been implemented correctly.
- Topical, timely and topical content needs to be shown on the homepage, while evergreen and Q / A information forms can be found in the FAQ section.